View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 08:28 PM   #2
jkrzok
Enthusiast
jkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texanjkrzok might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Clara HD, Aura One, Voyage, Oasis 1 & 2, Many others getting dusty.
So far mostly good on my Likebook Mars. I do however get an error message "Write permissions to system settings are required to control brightness level." Clicking OK freezes the launcher. Any help as to how to give that permission would be appreciated. Mars runs Android 6.

Hitting the Home button on the top bar while in the launchers settings does nothing. Hitting the back button there takes me to the home screen.

I would like to see an easier way to get to my hidden apps. Perhaps a tile on the home screen?

If it wasn't for the settings button in the launcher's toolbar I could see getting rid of it; that would allow another row of apps on the home screen. Can the settings button be moved?

Calibre Companion allows for the creation of book shortcuts onto a home screen, at least when using Nova Launcher. Is there any way to add this functionality?

Overall I'm very happy and Simple Ink Launcher has replaced Nova as my default launcher. Nice.
jkrzok is offline   Reply With Quote