View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well, I suppose if nobody cared about it enough to ban it, a book wouldn't qualify as "literature."

During my school days I defined a "Classic" as something that kept coming back no matter how bad it was. Of course I had a bad attitude about pretty much everything they made us read -- partly because I didn't like the idea of being told what to read when I was perfectly capable of choosing my own reading list, but I think it mostly had to do with their making ninth-graders read Lord of the Flies -- ninth-graders are messed up enough without doing that to them, at least, I was.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote