View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:06 PM   #1376
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulls23 View Post
Sorry, very new to this. I tried to install the plugin and then went to customize plugin and i got the following error message:

calibre, version 3.36.0
ERROR: Must restart: You must restart calibre before you can configure the <b>Goodreads Sync</b> plug-in

I've restarted Calibre multiple times and even restarted my computer and it still shows the same message, any help?
This is my fault. As part of the Python 3 updates, I updated a library that the plugin uses. That has a version check in it that is failing in pre-4.0 versions of calibre. I thought I had tested in those versions, but, it looks like I haven't.

I have a simple fix, which @kiwidude had used for the previous version of the library. I have done some basic testing with a couple of 3.x portable versions of calibre and the plugin is loading properly. I have asked for this to released. That should happen sometime today, depending on how busy the person I asked is. There will be no other changes in the plugin.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote