View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
Faster
Connoisseur
Faster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of lightFaster is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by roger64 View Post
Could you advise me some other software other than Sigil which would allow me to read the code to check it?
Do want a program that checks it, meaning validates it, or just something other than Sigil which lets you view the code and lets you manually check it and if necessary modify it?
If the latter, in Sigil go to Code View, copy everything from '<html ' downwards, paste into notebook Save As myTest.html. Open in your browser and view 'Source'.

BTW, I downloaded your sample and opened it in Sigil. The tagged <b><i>lacinia</i></b> appears correctly in code view and in Book view the word 'lacinia' is in bold-italic.
Faster is offline   Reply With Quote