View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 03:53 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedros View Post
My new Kobo Clara HD arrived at the door an hour ago. The set-up with WiFi went flawlessly and now it's charging. So far everything looks great. I like the feel of the reader and the weight seems perfect, although I haven't tried putting it in the case yet. The Kobo H20-2 I bought last November is lovely, but heavy to pack around in a purse or backpack and I worry about damaging it. Those at least, are my (perfectly legitimate, right?) excuses for buying another e-reader!
All reasons are legitimate if they work for you

Congrats on your new reader. I think the Clara is a very nice device. I haven't bought one yet because I'm secretly hoping the Clara 2 (or whatever they call their next 6" device) will have the color changing light and be waterproof.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote