View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 12:06 PM   #3
spedinfargo
Groupie
spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.spedinfargo is the king of the Divan.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manichean View Post
This sticky is relevant to your questions.
Thanks for that note - helps out a bit. It somewhat answers question #2 but that was less of a big deal for me (the other questions are more important).

I think I should have mentioned why I was interested in these questions. I currently have a Calibre instance on a server box at home and have it scheduled to pull down my recipes. These get put into a Dropbox folder which I replicate to a couple other machines (that don't have Calibre installed).

On one of these two machines I connect my Nook Touch periodically and copy over all of the recipes just using the OS (windows file explorer).

However, the Nook Touch isn't great and working with the files (obviously not Calibre's fault). I would like to put all of the news EPUB files in one directory, have them named the way I want (for sorting purposes), and not have extra cover.jpg and metadata.opf files (which the Nook Touch doesn't play nice with).

I could do some things outside of Calibre to do some of these things a bit easier, but just wondering if I could tweak Calibre a bit to do these things...

sped
spedinfargo is offline   Reply With Quote