View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
I have found that endnote navigation works quite well with Kobo EPUBs. There are problems however with non-Kobo EPUBs. The problems are: 1) there is no visual indicator that an endnote has been sucessfully activated such as there is for Kobo EPUBs, 2) it is difficult and sometimes impossible to activate an endnote, and, 3) if the publisher of the EPUB does not use numbers and underlines to indicate endnotes they are almost impossible to distinguish from the surrounding text.
Yes, I've noticed that. It's unfortunate because many of the non-fiction books I want (with endnotes) are not available through Kobo. I'd have no choice but to sideload them. I can read them on my tablet, but many times I just want to read on eink.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote