View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #125
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by ersott View Post
Thanks for this link and the pics you pulled out. Surprised no one has commented yet on the reduced contrast of the T3 from the T2, shown in the pic and in the table in the review (my high school German was enough to read the table heading).

My guess is that it might just be a sample-to-sample difference, but it's concerning for those of us who highly value a lighter background and higher contrast.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote