View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:28 AM   #8
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
One suggestion: if it's shut off, try and get some fingerprint marks on it to dull it. Weird solution, but it might help.
Excellent advice Lilac!

I have a PRS-700, and judging by other peoples eyes it is a glare factory. I have found that if I spread the dung of 7 year old Australian female sheep, and Krafts (tm) Cool-Whip on the anterior of the device (close to the battery compartment!!) it reduces the glare in other peoples eyes by 5%.

That doesn't really help much, but the sweet smell of the sheep dung does keep people from commenting on the glare.

YMMV. Hope it helps!

Donn
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote