View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 07:52 AM   #27
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
Living in the US, I have no REAL idea if those are good prices or not, but I can endorse the books themselves! Excellent books! If I recall, there was a third book in the series that I didn't think was up to the standards of the first two. But I endorse the first two without reservation!
About $1.90 and $2.90. Very good for such good books. (I paid $10.49 for The Ghost Brigades, back in 2008!)