View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #448
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
I'll keep mine, and I'm not upset at all because either my eyes have adjusted or the hues have faded because I'm once again not seeing them unless I'm looking for them.
If they keep fading. It could be a temp issue. My K4B looks green when it's cold. This is one of the reason I got the PW. During the summer the K4B looked great but we're having a very cold winter here and I got tired of trying to warm the dang thang up each time I want to read. The PW warms up much faster and looks good alot sooner.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote