View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #9
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If you cant find the files on your computer, go to your manage my kindle page on amazon and download the files from there.
The problem is after you download the files to Reader for PC there is no clue as to where the files are located and searching doesn't find them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Install the standard "Kindle for PC" program, rather than the "Metro" Kindle App.
Yes, this is the only solution I've found. I installed Reader for PC for Windows 7 on my Windows 8 PC and it works fine, just like it did on Vista.
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote