View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:09 AM   #77
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by _SAXON_ View Post
The Google Play app is NOT available for the Kobo Vox. It is all a lie. I have contacted Kobo about this. I suggested to them I would be in contact with Consumer Affairs Canada for false advertising. Android apps CANNOT be downloaded even from the Google Play app site. Canadians have been blinkered by Kobo. I will be suggesting to others not to purchase any Kobo devices in future. I would like to add I have a specific type of access to the retail market, and as such, I can affect their sales.
Really? I have the Google Play app on my Vox and have no problem downloading apps onto it. And yes, I'm Canadian, too. Consumer Affairs Canada would only be interested in your complaint if it were valid, which it isn't.

(As an aside, posting all in color is annoying.)
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote