View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 01:01 AM   #2668
blueann_22
blueann_22 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4 NT (SO)
Kindle 4 NT Screensaver hack

[QUOTE=NiLuJe;973688]This is a giant thread in which you'll find the custom ScreenSavers, custom Fonts & USBNetwork hacks for all non Touch Kindle devices (Kindle 2/DX/DXG/3/4), along with the Kindle 2/DX/DXG/3 JailBreak.
I know it's a bit daunting, but please bear with me, it'll be worth it .

[/INDENT][/SPOILER]

ScreenSavers:[INDENT][SPOILER]

Note for Kindle Special Offers Users:

This doesn't, and won't ever, help you bypass something you agreed to (screensaver ads), so please stop asking.

Hi, I'm new here. I have a Kindle 4 NT (silver with Kindle Special Offer). I've just jailbroken my kindle and just installed the screensaver hack. I have done it to the letter. But after restarting, my custom screensavers don't show. It still have the default screensaver with the "Please connect wirelessly to download the latest Special Offers". My Kindle is with the latest firmware (4.1.0). Then when I came upon this thread, I've read this:

ScreenSavers:
Spoiler:

Note for Kindle Special Offers Users:

This doesn't, and won't ever, help you bypass something you agreed to (screensaver ads), so please stop asking.

What does this mean? Is this screensaver hack doesn't work for Kindle with Special Offers? Please enlighten me. I very much like to see my custom screensavers. Thank you in advance.
blueann_22 is offline   Reply With Quote