View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Sorry, not seeing how you keep turning this into communism, nor do I see how Amazon is loosing at all right now, they are still king by a very long stretch. Most authors will tell you, and it is true in my case, that Amazon reps about 75-90% of their sales. Hard to call that loosing.

Authors should very well be concerned about their future and the future of the market place.

But... we won't see eye to eye on this, so I think its time to just let this die off
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote