View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 12:16 PM   #11
Ruairi
Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruairi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None
I am not sure that I am online enough to need a tablet. I have a galaxy s2 phone for any quick ventures online and I am sure that when my tablet arrives I will have it in my lap from time to time. I also made the decision to move the shelf in my stereo's cabinet down so the tablet will be behind the glass door on top of the radio reciever and below the record player after my girlfriend dropped her own galaxy and it smashed. out of sight, out of mind and all that.

I wouldn't rule anything out. I may discover I have more uses for the tablet than I anticipate. I'm hoping to be able to use my phone as a remote somehow as it is always in my pocket but we'll just have to see.
Ruairi is offline   Reply With Quote