View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 08:43 AM   #38
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoba View Post
I got one of these for my husband a couple of weeks ago. He's never had a smart phone or tablet before and isn't very 'into techie stuff', so I was a bit worried that he wouldn't find android easy to use, but it's gone surprisingly well (I have an android phone so could help him along) and he seems pretty happy with it. He uses it a lot to watch videos and net TV and to Skype, as well as some games and the basic email checking and web browsing. He's very happy with the screen, and personally I quite like the size from a portability point of view. He also seems to be doing fine on battery time. It seems to me like this tablet is pretty good value for money.

Does anyone have experience with reading PDFs on this size tablet? Is it too small? And can anyone recommend a good pdf annotation app for android?
I use my 10.1 Galaxy Tab and I agree that the 7" tablets (like my Vox) are not quite big enough to read them easily, but if that's all you have, EZPDF is one of the best apps for pdf files on Android.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote