View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #372
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I don't want to fault mobi2mobi or the GUI that was created for it. It is a great effort and works well. However, any thing you need it for can also be done with Calbre, which gives you a nice easy to use GUI to edit stuff as you want.

BOb
I have not followed Calibre recently. So Calibre can change only the meta data and not touch the content? What is the command line for changing for example the author in the meta-data and not touching book data?

I just think it is very good if Calibre can do everything mobi2mobi can do since it is more up to date and support some of the strange features of the mobi format better.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote