Thread: overview screen
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 04:36 PM   #7
SameerH
Product Manager
SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameerH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaid View Post
SameerH, I think the biggest "undesirable experience" was knowing that any book you opened to look at would remain forever in your now reading list until you finished it, that's probably why not many used it. I think it would be great to open a book on my Kobo, look at the overview screen (it could contain whatever you are using for the short book descriptions on your website) and decide if it is something I want to read right now. If not, I could choose to close the book somehow so that it wouldn't show in my now reading list. Once you add the ability to "close" a book somehow, I think it would be nice to add this overview page back in.
Good feedback. I'll pass it on to the team. We are always looking for ways to enhance the experience, and these boards are an amazing source of ideas.
SameerH is offline   Reply With Quote