View Single Post
Old 12-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
Convert PDF to what???

Ok maybe I've been going about this all wrong. If you've seen any of my other posts, I've been stuck on the fact that many of the ebook readers stink at the PDF format. I kept trying to figure out how to get my PDF books to read on the current players.

But what if I turned things around and converted my PDF to another format? Assuming I get the PRS-505, which is the only e-ink device in my price range, what would be the best format for me to convert my PDF's into? I have access to all of the Adobe professional tools at my disposal and can download/configure/run anything you throw at me.

What do you PRS-505 owners recommend?
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote