View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #8
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
Glad everything is cleared up! Yeah, we can't be too specific here about what exactly to do, but since you are using K4PC if you look at my 2nd post there are a couple words you can google (skindle, unswindle). Also, I think the blog to look for is by Alf Apprentice (IIRC). I actually don't use K4PC so far, so I've never actually run those.
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote