View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:11 AM   #53
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In person the nG3's bezel is big It looks big in photos because it is big. Also, it's an odd feel to hold without a cover.
You get used to that slightly grippy feel very fast. Never slides out of your hands. I hate using a cover because of added weight. I get that plastic screen protector that just applies to the screen. I primarily use sleeves for my readers, although I do have some nifty inexpensive shell covers for my Voyage and Kindle 8s since I don't like the plastic sheet on those.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote