View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 12:42 AM   #4
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Turn on Wifi... then Sync
I honestly didn't know it was that simple.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
The N905 and N905B will update over WiFi as they are. But, if you need to do a factory reset , you would need to manually install firmware 3.19.x or later. Or do the setup using the desktop application. After that, they will update over WiFi.

The Mini is the same, except that it won't update past 3.19.x, though lots of people have manually installed later firmware.
So the 3.19.xxxx I've already got on the N905 (and Minis) is new enough? That sounds good. So I'm done unless I decide to give away or sell the N905, if that happens I'll probably update it first. I'll upgrade the N905B and Touch 2.0 to the newest firmware so I can see what I'm "missing." Thanks. I'm happy to keep the Minis where they are. I thought I was in trouble. Turns out I'm not.

Again, thank you.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote