Thread: Kobo Bug thread
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:18 AM   #1162
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinCEO View Post
I said the same: its a feature. Just clearly tell the buyers about that feature. For the fairness.

I wrote them a very formal report about eight days ago but without feedback. Maybe my report went to the special bin. Can you ask them for clarifications? Maybe they say something to you.
They have previously said you can load your own font. Not including a font isn’t going to be listed for the same reasons “won’t play flash media” won’t be listed. It’s irrelevant.

I have no interest in a monospace font so I won’t ask kobo for it. You know what you need to do to get the performance you want. The idea of this being a bug has been throughly squashed.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote