View Single Post
Old 07-13-2009, 02:51 PM   #177
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Seriously:

I'm working on a dead cat short story, from a collection I've titled, The Dead Cat Stories. I haven't actually titled the story yet, but the book title seems quite right, as I find these animals both creepy and scary. However, all things end happily....if you get my drift.

I'm about 1/2 way through it, but end of Term Week is happening right now and the little brats are getting restless and antsy, so I haven't written anything in two days.

There's nothing more endearing than when one of these crazy kids comes up to you and says, "Have a good vacation, Mr. [name deleted by me]" and then kisses you on the cheek. That's a custom here in Peru, but I'll tell you -- it scared the living, holy crap out of me the first time that it occurred. Now, it's just a normal activity.

Anyway, back to DEAD things: I hope to finish the short story during vacation.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote