View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 05:24 PM   #63
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 9.7, iPad 10.5, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mims View Post
I am surprised that there are not more 20+ responses. In “olden days” I would buy books that I wanted/needed any place I found them as along as the price was good and I had a device with the software to read them. I also bought many professional reference books and textbooks from publishers who had their own apps.

I have had my memory jogged a couple of times by sources others have mentioned. How many of you bought from Pottermore? Microsoft, Books a Million, Mobipocket, any of the “Bundle” sources (not just Humble)?
Now that you mentioned it, yep bought from Pottermore.

Didn't even know Microsoft had its own store. My LIT books all came from BooksOnBoard, Fictionwise or Harlequin. Didn't know Books a Million had an ebook store, either.

I did buy several ebooks from O'Reilly as well as Math and Engineering textbooks from two other sources (I forget what they were). I believe I'm still under 20, though.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote