View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 07:32 AM   #25
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Amazon & Smashwords.
But I've more ebooks than those added together from our own authors (via LibreOffice, saveas DOCX convert in Calibre)
Thousands of classic Public Domain, some of which I previously bought on paper. I've used maybe dozens of bookshops for paper books.

I'd guess most ebooks of single shop users are Amazon (they've 90% market).
My impression is that Google Books on Playstore is less than Apple or Nook or Kobo sales from their online shops, for English.

Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, Russian, Gulf states, etc may have a radically different break down.

This is a self selected poll, majority English speakers and people that have researched ereaders.

How many have download the PD texts from this friendly site?
Everyone knows about Gutenberg?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote