View Single Post
Old 12-21-2019, 11:11 PM   #54
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Perhaps get an echo dot as the source of music so you can control via voice
That's a good idea. We have a ton of Echo Dots in the house. I will try snagging one of them and moving it outside next time we use the hot tub. I use the in-house Dots all the time to connect to bluetooth speakers and play music - don't know why I didn't think of dragging one of them outside. Duh! The obvious often escapes me, sigh...

The Echo Dot in the kitchen may even have enough bluetooth range to hit a speaker out by the hot tub. The speaker I use out there includes a microphone, so I'll bet it will be listening and talking back to the Dot inside. I'll have to try that. Maybe I won't have to move a Dot outside at all. Wouldn't that make things super simple!
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote