Thread: KOA2 KOA2 jail break
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 11:52 AM   #23
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscris View Post
Jailbroken and updated to 5.9.2. Thank you! I downloaded the 5.9.2 update and applied manually, have not had wifi on since registration. One question: Every time there's a restart, I get a message that an update is needed to enhance my reading experience for Chinese, do I want to connect now? What is that update? I'm still getting it after applying 5.9.2.
Remove the html tar gz file.

I think there really is an update, but I think that file kind of triggers that screen too.

I would say.

Put the update.bin.tmp.partial folder in plaxe, and then connect to wife to clear our that message, if removing the file I mentioned doesn't clear it.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote