Thread: LOL! I forget!
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 03:06 PM   #7
GA Russell
Bombers win Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles 8, 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I'm not exactly sure what it is you want to do. By "file" do you mean folder? (Sorry for my ignorance.)
Yes. I plan to remove the books I am currently reading from their folders, and see what the result looks like.

On the Kindle, I can see at a glance the books (plural) I have been most recently reading, but I don't think I can do that on the JBL. The JBL will open up to the place in the last book I have been reading, but if I wish to read more than one at a time, I think I have to always fish them out of their folders.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote