View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 08:05 PM   #3
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelesshunter View Post
Hi, My Kobo Glo HD charges just fine over usb as do my other usb devices. However as of today, my kobo fails to be detected my Calibre. any suggestions?
Presumably it's also not being seen by your PC but that would be the first thing to check.

Next would be to do a factory reset of the Glo. That actually worked with a Nook GL3 that I had.

It didn't work with a Kindle Voyage, though, which I ultimately discovered had a defective USB. Of course it was 1 week out of warranty when it occurred & Amazon wouldn't fix it.
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote