View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Thanks for checking in, NiLuJe.
Counted as in the number following the collection name, in both the original interface and the Collections Manager (also counted as in counting the titles within the collection.)

I created the new collection in the original interface. The original one? Sorry, I have no idea.

Something I just found out when I was checking in CM... although both collections show seven books, the two problem books only show up as being in one collection. Doing a long click in CM on the problem books show that they only exist in the NEW collection, that I created today. Last night, I deleted all the books from the 'broken' collection and re-added them, so...

Aside from the checking I have just done now, almost everything has been done from the original interface. Deleted the original five books, added them back with an additional two, created the new collection and added seven books.

Last edited by SampleAndy; 09-10-2013 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added detail as far as where the books were counted.
SampleAndy is offline   Reply With Quote