View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 12:07 PM   #150
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Where is the link for that Kpub Extended Driver (for calibre, right)?
Open Calibre. Go to Preferences/Get plugins to enhance Calibre. Choose KoboTouchExtended from the list. Click Install.

Once it's installed, you can choose Customize plugin. I don't remember what's there by default and what I chose/changed, but under the File Formats tab, I have kepub and epub checked. Under the Extended tab, I have Enable Extended Kobo Features checked. I believe this is what causes the conversion and believe it is enabled by default.

One other thing, under Collections, covers & uploads, I checked Upload black and white covers.
ZodWallop is online now   Reply With Quote