View Single Post
Old 09-14-2019, 03:43 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, GloHD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCactus View Post
I feel like I had the teacher mark my paper with red marker. You clipped 11 lines off the post from the article. Should I leave the url out next time and post the article? I thought I save a click.
Absolutely not! MobileRead respects copyrights and copying an entire article is a violation of copyright and our TOU. This is why I said to quote a snippet which is permissible and link to where the article is hosted.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote