View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 06:32 PM   #106
rashkae
Guru
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Might want to hold that thought,,, I don't know about David's 4.17.. but in 4.16, "ForceAllowLandscape" does not work in book,,, (It works in home screen, but that means, to switch to Landscape, you have to exit your book, change the orientation, then go back into book>)

Edit: Oh, I see DavidFor already covered this... but as far as I'm concerned, that just means we'll need a new patch to enable the rotate icon in book.. Why would Kobo go out of their way to hide the screen orientation icon? <sigh>

Last edited by rashkae; 09-13-2019 at 06:38 PM.
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote