View Single Post
Old 08-05-2019, 04:49 AM   #499
rfog
Fanatic
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicleeblair View Post
I got the impression that book sets are meant to sync between devices, but that isnít happening. Did I misinterpret?
If things haven't changed, you must manually press "sync" to sync across devices, even the reading point, and that is the only and unique reason I'm not using this app.

I think it is the only app that synchronizes across devices that does it manually, syncs all at the same time and it is incredibly slow doing it. I call it the "fever" of the own server with the excuse of reliability, but there is nothing more reliable that big companies clouds like Dropbox or GDrive.

Any other application use to automatically sync the reading position (that are only a couple of bytes) on book or app closing.
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote