View Single Post
Old 04-14-2008, 06:41 AM   #8
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 10.1 & Note 5
I was going to PM you about this, but the PM feature doesn't seem to allow attachments. So that I could read your ebook with FBReader, I exploded the PRC so that I could remove the NULL characters and regenerate the PRC. While I was at it, I decided to clean out the extra MS Word markup. I also decided to add curly quotes.

Attached is the cleaned up HTML and a regenerated PRC. The PRC is much smaller without the extra MS Word markup (almost half). If the regenerated PRC is not to your liking, feel free to use the cleaned up HTML to make another one. I don't know if the cover image works correctly, as FBReader doesn't show cover images. The Mobi Emulator, which emulates a PDA, doesn't seem to show the cover image either.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: prc Gullivar of Mars.prc (308.6 KB, 581 views)
File Type: zip Gullivar of Mars.zip (144.1 KB, 335 views)

Last edited by jgray; 04-14-2008 at 06:57 AM.
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote