View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 10:54 AM   #6
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
I was thinking of this the other day. IIRC I bought by Sony PRS T-1 at a local Sony Outlet during the closing sale for under $50. I also got a couple of lighted cases for it for under $10. From participation in another thread where I mentioned that unlighted Sony screens had crispier screens/darker fonts than lighted kindles I began to consider getting the PRS T-3 however the price is definitely not right.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote