View Single Post
Old 09-19-2017, 07:29 AM   #26401
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I am also listening to the second in the Barchester Chronicles - Barchester Towers.
Finished this yesterday whilst cleaning house. I will be taking a break before moving on to the third book. I did, however, appreciate a reference to one of the characters coming home and reading the latest installment of Little Dorrit in the daily paper.
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote