View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #95
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
For example, I prefer to read in Night Mode (light font on all-black background), and for this reason alone, I'm likely to get better battery life out of my tablet than someone who prefers reading books in Day Mode. (Let alone someone who prefers watching HD videos or playing graphics-demanding games.)
Depends on the screen technology, in some cases it makes no difference what the background is. For AMOLED, you are correct that black uses less power as there's no backlight:

afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote