View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #853
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
I'm still on iOS 5 on this iPad 3, but text selection is still a huge struggle. It has put me off using Bluefire Reader in the past, and today's update has not improved the issue. Selecting text is slow and jerky, and after I let go of the screen, the selection marker is typically in some other place than I wanted it to be and than what was indicated by the zoom view.
Works for me.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote