View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by miki2 View Post
Frankly, if it means that some people will not have an excuse for looking over our shoulder to supposedly read our book / newspaper while all the time staring at a part of our anatomy, I'm all for the end of this sub-culture.
Even more frankly,
Commuters can still look at you boobs and read even easier now that you have an ereader.

I enjoy looking at what strangers are reading, its fun for me Ive allways liked watching people in public.
I must admit its awesome that I can un ashamedly read childrens literature outside the house. A little too intelectualy insecure otherwise I guess.
Maybe if I had a beard........
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote