View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 12:48 AM   #26
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
P.S. I don't know the details, but you may be able to delete the image files themselves for now (@NiLuJe?) so they don't appear in the library when using kfmon to launch the apps through NickelMenu.
Nope, no image discards the action.

I thought about that a bit, but it's essentially a massive refactor for no good reason: if you really don't want an image, then don't use KFMon and just go with a cmd_spawn in NM .

EDIT: Eh, okay, less of a massive refactor than it used to be since a few versions ago, actually. Would probably require a new config key to flag that properly and not unconditionally break the existing "no image == bad" contract . I'll give it a think.

EDITē: Yeah, that was actually trivial since the config reload refactor. Caught a bug in said refactor while I was there, too ;p.

----

That [cmd_spawn] will behave for KOReader with current **nightlies**, I tested that (NOT the current 2020.04 release, which might break stuff in subtle and not readily visible ways inside *and* outside of KOReader, so, please, don't). I would assume it'd behave with Plato, too, as the launcher script doesn't have 10 years of legacy crap to handle , but I haven't checked that in details.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 05-05-2020 at 01:30 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote