View Single Post
Old 12-22-2013, 03:54 AM   #64
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
I tested two units of the tagus lux 2014 (the spanish clone, sold for 119€, of the C65 with light) yesterday at Corte Ingles. The lighting is poor, you can recognize 7 LEDs, all with different strength in lightning, thus all producing different shades . But there are actually 8, 1 was not working one device, and just a tad on the other. And it was the same LED on both device, the second from left.

The OS is ugly imho, but that's the Tagus OS and has nothing to do with the device itself. It was running Android 2.3

The display is very gray compared to PW2 (which I had with me) but mostly I hated the very poor contrast of the fonts.

It is probably OK if you never had a lighted device before, but it is a no go for anyone used to Kindle or Kobo quality.
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote