View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 07:17 AM   #7
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
They do claim a different chipset inside (faster graphics, etc).

However, nothing new - they did exactly this when the "new" Kindle Fire came out, leaving the original in the dust (and the older OS on this one actually worked better).

I am hoping that the new version will let me see my library again (impossible on the current gen of tablets, unless I want to wait a half-hour or more). I can access things on the carousel or favorites and the wait isn't horrid for non-books, but viewing books is a no-go.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote