View Single Post
Old 09-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #5
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
In case you ever need it, here is how to counter that point.

I already paid a premium to carry the ebooks with me; it's called an ebook reader. If you (the publisher) are going to charge me the premium as a part of the price of the ebook, then you can provide the hardware.
Of course, the problem with both Nate the great's and RickyMaveety's comments is--they make too much sense

If price is determined by supply and demand (as I learned that it is a LONG time ago in college), then it seems to me that the price should approach zero because on the supply side, the supply is limited only by the number of times someone at the publishing company pushes the "copy the file" button....

My reasoning must be flawed (again)

Regards,
R.L.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote