View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 04:56 PM   #89
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladKi View Post
Yes, you could. Here is
Russian.ts - russian localization of CoolReader 3. If you want to localize CR3 on your language you should download Russian.ts, edit all sentences with your language in any Unicode editor (Notepad for example). Then you get me link or by yourself using unix command
Code:
lrelease -verbose Russian.ts -qm Russian.qm
Result file Russian.qm (for example) put into directory
cr3/data/i18n and in CoolReader 3 settings choose appropriate new language. Restart CR3 ...
@VladKi Just for fun I localized for French. Strangely, most dialogs remained in english and just a few are being translated in french... I wonder what is wrong

Edit 2012-02-01: Thanks to Vladki, problem fixed in post#94.

.ts source & .qm binary:
Code:
French.zip removed

Last edited by PoP; 02-01-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: problem fixed
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote