View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:35 PM   #11
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Hi,

I've read here somewhere that you can use Adobe Digital Edition to borrow ebook library to put in your Astak Pocket Pro. Now my problem is that when I borrowed/downloaded the ebooks it didnt show in my borrowed books in ADE. The file extension is .ascm, and it said in the library site to download ADE to open the ebooks. But it still wont open.

Hope someone can help me with this.
The .acsm file is a small transfer file that contains the encryption codes necessary for downloading the actual eBook. All you should need to do is open the .acsm file using Adobe Digital Editions. Usually, when you install ADE it tells your web browser to do this automatically when it sees an .acsm file. Try just clicking the file.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote