View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 04:43 AM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Sorry, can't help with the image. I think you are the first to have that trouble and the first to pull a H2O apart. The expectation was that the H20 would have fixed memory like the Aura.

What did you try to get it going again? The factory reset is different for the H2O as it only has one button. I don't have a H2O, but the steps that a Kobo person has told me are:

- Make sure the battery is charged.
- Hold the power button down for at least 20 seconds. This is to make sure it is off.
- Turn it on.
- Quickly tap both bottom corners of the screen. Keep tapping them until something happens.

If you get the timing right, it should do thee factory reset.

Also, at least one person has reported that reseating the SD card in one of the other device fixed things. The card in it was only held in by friction, so a few bumps on the device in the right place might have knocked it out.

While you have it apart, could you take some pictures? If they show how to pull it apart, that might encourage someone else.