View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 05:39 AM   #22
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinetici View Post
Thanks for the input. Interesting perspective Paola. I couldnt realize it ( before your post because you see, the kobo glo is my first reader and it is not even a week old. I didnt know I was being too demanding, I thought I was asking for the most basic necessary features

I looked up for the ereader you mentioned, it seems something really above and beyond, astonishing! Too bad the price is also very intimidating

Paola, do you think this page display issue is something that will ever be solved? Do you know if other rival ereaders like Kindle Paperwhite face the same problem? just out of curiosity

PS: forgot to comment your first paragraph. I know what you mean about navigating but I often find my kepubs being segregated into hundreds of small chapters instead of real authentic chapters, that maked navigating them even more difficult
as I just wrote in another thread, it may be an idea to post the request here:
https://getsatisfaction.com/kobo/ideas/popular
and then link back to it into the MR forum, so that more people will support it - I get the feeling that with around 40 "+1" Kobo starts to take an interest. the problem is that over there it can take years for an idea to get this level of support. Wiht stong feelings in this forum, however, things shouldl move much more quickkly. Just a thought.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote